The Glider technology is a breakthrough pendulum mechanism of rocking armchair with a row of
definite advantages, such as:
1. Smoothness – smooth motion of the pendulum mechanism, provided by the parallel motion of
bearings in the armchair base.
2. Efficiency – The Glider armchair base, positioned flat on the floor, remains still and does not
perform the rocking function. This technology eliminates wear of the flooring.
3. Safety – Contrary to classic rocking chairs fitted with bent bars, the limited swing of the
pendulum mechanism of Glider armchairs excludes its overturning caused by exceeding of the
maximum swing while rocking.
4. Flexibility (Autonomy) – As the Glider pendulum mechanism does not interact with the flooring,
its quality and type do not influence the swing of the pendulum mechanism.
5. Control – The Glider technology allows controlling of the swing, amplitude and speed of rocking.
6. Choice – The option to turn on and off the pendulum mechanism of certain Glider armchairs.
7. Comfort – Adjustable back rest positions in certain models of the Glider armchairs fitted with
pendulum mechanism block, an impossible feature of classic rocking armchairs.
8. Reliability – Equal weight distribution and simplicity of the Glider technology ensure the high
level of reliability.
9. Affordability – The Glider armchair technology does not have a high effect on price, thus
discovering new comfort levels at reasonable costs.
10. Compact size – Contrary to classic rocking chairs, Glider armchairs take up minimum space.
11. Silence – high quality bearings of the pendulum mechanism ensure noiseless motion of Glider
The Glider technology is a totally new approach to the armchair production which ensures the best of
the superior comfort and original design.